French Metallic Orchid 15ml
Mia Secret puts at your disposal a wide range of French Manicure enamels free from harmful sutances: toluene, formaldehyde, DBP,Formaldehyde resins,parabenos,xilenos,etil tosilamida and TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate
Descripción Metallic Orchid
- Formaldehído: A chemical substance produced on a large scale in the world and used by different industries as preservative and disinfectant, has been classified as carcinogen by the experts of the World Health Organization.
- Tolueno: It can cause nausea, memory problems, fatigue and state of confusion as it affects the nervous system. In contact with the skin, toluene causes irritation and can even cause dermatitis.
- Dibutyl Fthalate (DBP): Due to its toxicity, the use of this substance in cosmetic products, including nail polishes, is prohibited in the European Union.
- Formaldehyde resins: Being a derivative of formaldehyde, it can cause irritation and dermatitis
- Parabens:preservative that can alter the hormonal balance of the organism, action that is known as endocrine disruptor.
- Xilenos:The main effect of xylene steam inhalation is the depression of the central nervous system with symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- Etil tosilamide: Europe has banned this product due to its antibacterial properties and concern for resistance to antibiotics.
- TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate):This chemical allows the enamel to be more durable when painting the nails. It is an endocrine disruptor and is known to cause development and reproduction problems in animals.
|Reference||Date of Expiry||Stock|