French Manicure Metallic Aqua 15ml
Mia Secret puts at your disposal a wide range of French Manicure enamels free of harmful substances: toluene, formaldehyde, DBP,Formaldehyde resins,parabenos,xilenos,etil tosilamide and TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate
- Formaldehído: A chemical substance produced on a large scale in the world and used by different industries as preservative and disinfectant, has been classified as carcinogen by the experts of the World Health Organization.
- Tolueno: It can cause nausea, memory problems, fatigue and state of confusion as it affects the nervous system. In contact with the skin, toluene causes irritation and can even cause dermatitis.
- Dibutyl Fthalate (DBP): Due to its toxicity, the use of this substance in cosmetic products, including nail polishes, is prohibited in the European Union.
- Formaldehyde resins: Being a derivative of formaldehyde, it can cause irritation and dermatitis
- Parabens:preservative that can alter the hormonal balance of the organism, action that is known as endocrine disruptor.
- Xilenos:The main effect of xylene steam inhalation is the depression of the central nervous system with symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- Etil tosilamide: Europe has banned this product due to its antibacterial properties and concern for resistance to antibiotics.
- TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate):This chemical allows the enamel to be more durable when painting the nails. It is an endocrine disruptor and is known to cause development and reproduction problems in animals.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Nail Hardener with Garlic and Calcium Fortified tendering with proteins that provide strength to nails, contains calcium and garlic extracts and is applied as a basis. It is specially indicated to apply it on the natural nail after the definitive withdrawal of acrylic system, gel or semi-permanent enamel.