French Manicure Neon Green 15ml
Mia Secret offers you a wide range of French Manicure nail polishes free of harmful substances: toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, formaldehyde resins, parabens, xylenes, ethyl tosylamide and TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate)
Descripción Neon Green
- Formaldehyde: Chemical substance produced on a large scale in the world and used by different industries as a preservative and disinfectant, it has been classified as carcinogenic by the experts of the World Health Organization.
- Toluene: May cause nausea, memory problems, fatigue and confusion as it affects the nervous system. In contact with the skin, toluene causes irritation and can even cause dermatitis.
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): Due to its toxicity, the use of this substance in cosmetic products, including nail polish, is prohibited in the European Union.
- Formaldehyde resins: as a derivative of formaldehyde, it can cause irritation and dermatitis
- Parabens: preservative that can alter the body's hormonal balance, an action known as endocrine disrupting.
- Xylenes: The main effect of xylene vapor inhalation is central nervous system depression with symptoms such as headache, dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
- Ethyl tosylamide: Europe has banned this product due to its antibacterial properties and concerns about antibiotic resistance.
- TPHP (Triphenyl phosphate): This chemical makes nail polish more durable when painted. It is an endocrine disruptor and is known to cause developmental and reproductive problems in animals.
|Reference||Date of Expiry||Stock|